Comforting Words: Come Away With Me

Monday, July 02, 2007

Come Away With Me


This is history in the making...me writing a very short post!

However, it is one of the most exciting posts that I have written in a very different sort of way.

One of the many things I promised myself when we first came to Canada, was that I would return to my country of origin, Jamaica, the winter/spring after getting my Canadian citizenship.

The time is here to start planning this trip and there are quite a few of people already signed up!!! A tentative date has been set - February 1 - 15, 2008 and it is no coincidence that my birthday is included! I want to celebrate my 43rd with you on my island home!

At this point, you are invited to complete a survey that will help me put together the "best time of your lives" away from your country of origin and in mine!

If you scroll to the right of this screen, you will see a section titled, "Be a Part of..." that will take you to the survey.

As this trip is private and for a select group, for reasons of privacy you must first, however, email or call me for the password to access the survey. Those of you who are already members of the Comforting Words community have received the password in an email. If you are not a member of this community and would like to join us on this trip you have two choices:

  • Join our mailing list now! Look to the right of the screen and you will see a red box -- all you have to do is to join and select "Group Trips" as your area of interest. You will be required to provide me with some basic information about yourself, in order to be included in this very select, private and personal to me trip. The password will be sent to you.


  • Email me indicating your interest and we will take it from there.


  • I am so excited about this trip and even more excited about sharing my island home with those of you who would come. Canada is my new home but Jamaica will always have a very, very special place in my heart -- and I would really like to share that with you.

    So either join our mailing list, email or call me for the password and share your needs and desires to "Come Away with Me," in 2008.

    Blessings,

    Claudette

    Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home